Physics:Macromolecular Rapid Communications
|Edited by||Kirsten Severing|
|ISO 4||Macromol. Rapid Commun.|
Macromolecular Rapid Communications is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering polymer science. It publishes Communications, Feature Articles and Reviews on general polymer science, from chemistry and physics of polymers to polymers in materials science and life sciences.
The journal was founded in 1979 as a supplement to the first journal in the field of polymer science, the Journal für Makromolekulare Chemie (Journal for Macromolecular Chemistry) as a forum for the rapid publication of the newest and most exciting developments in the field of polymer science. Its 2013 ISI impact factor is 4.608. The editorial office is in Weinheim, Germany.
- Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, 1947
- Macromolecular Theory and Simulations, 1992
- Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, 2000
- Macromolecular Bioscience, 2001
- Macromolecular Reaction Engineering, 2007
- "MRC Product Information". Wiley Interscience. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/10003270/home/ProductInformation.html. Retrieved 2009-12-30.
- Journal Citation Reports, 2014
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Macromolecular Rapid Communications. Read more