Here is a list of articles in the Alloys category of the Chemistry portal. Alloys are materials made up of more than one chemical element, at least one of which must be a metal. The combination of elements has metallic properties that differ from those of the base, component elements.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Aluminium alloys (3 C, 73 P)
- ► Beryllium alloys (7 P)
- ► Gallium alloys (3 P)
- ► Intermetallics (1 C, 26 P)
- ► Lead alloys (10 P)
- ► Precious metal alloys (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Alloys"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Alloy (chemistry)
- Elgiloy (chemistry)
- GeSbTe (physics)
- Kalai (process) (chemistry)
- Oxide dispersion-strengthened alloy (chemistry)
- Vicalloy (physics)
- White metal (chemistry)
- YbGaGe (chemistry)