Category:Applications of computer vision
Here is a list of articles in the category Applications of computer vision of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Applications of computer vision.|
The following is a non-complete list of applications which are studied in computer vision. In this category, the term application should be interpreted as a high level function which solves a problem at a higher level of complexity. Typically, the various technical problems related to an application can be solved and implemented in different ways.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Applications of computer vision"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- Artificial intelligence for video surveillance (computing)
- Audio-visual speech recognition (computing)
- Augmented reality (computing)
- Augmented reality-assisted surgery (computing)
- Automated Lip Reading (computing)
- Automated optical inspection (computing)
- Automated species identification (computing)
- Automatic image annotation (computing)
- Automatic number-plate recognition (computing)
- Automatic target recognition (computing)
- Eye tracking (computing)
- Human image synthesis (computing)
- Vehicle infrastructure integration (computing)
- Velocity Moments (computing)
- Video content analysis (engineering)
- View synthesis (computing)
- Applications of virtual reality (computing)
- Applications of VR (computing)
- Virtual reality applications (computing)
- Visual sensor network (computing)
- Visual temporal attention (computing)
- Visual Word (computing)