Here is a list of articles in the Atmospheric electricity category of the Physics portal. Atmospheric electricity, the regular diurnal variations of the Earth's atmospheric electromagnetic network (or, more broadly, any planet's electrical system in its layer of gases).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Atmospheric electricity"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Atmospheric electricity (physics)
- Konrad Johannes Karl Büttner (biography)
- Electrojet (earth)
- Lightning (astronomy)
- Multicellular thunderstorm (earth)
- Schumann resonances (physics)
- Whistler (radio) (engineering)