Here is a list of articles in the Electrical phenomena category of the Physics portal. Electrical phenomena are commonplace and unusual events that can be observed which illuminate the principles of the physics of electricity and are explained by them. Electrical phenomena are a somewhat arbitrary subset of phenomena of electromagnetism in general.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Electrical phenomena"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Electrical phenomena (physics)
- Burns temperature (physics)
- Ground bounce (physics)
- Kirlian photography (computing)
- Narrow bipolar pulse (physics)
- Photoconductivity (physics)
- Photoelectric effect (physics)
- Photon-induced electric field poling (physics)
- Photovoltaic effect (physics)
- Piezoelectric coefficient (physics)
- Piezoelectric microelectromechanical systems (physics)
- Piezoelectric speaker (physics)
- Piezoelectricity (physics)
- Piezophototronics (physics)
- Piezoresistive effect (physics)
- Power flash (physics)
- Pyroelectricity (physics)
- Upper-atmospheric lightning (astronomy)
- Whistler (radio) (engineering)