Category:Basic concepts in infinite set theory
Here is a list of articles in the category Basic concepts in infinite set theory of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paradoxes of naive set theory (5 P)
Pages in category "Basic concepts in infinite set theory"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Infinite set (computing)
- Dedekind-infinite set (computing)
- Equinumerosity (computing)
- Limitation of size (computing)
- Set-theoretic definition of natural numbers (computing)
- Transfinite number (computing)
- Uncountable set (computing)