Category:Classes of prime numbers
Here is a list of articles in the category Classes of prime numbers of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category is for articles about classes (meaning subsets here) of prime numbers, for example primes generated by a particular formula or having a special property. See List of prime numbers for definitions and examples of many classes of primes.
Pages in category "Classes of prime numbers"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- List of prime numbers (computing)
- Balanced prime (computing)
- Newman–Shanks–Williams prime (computing)
- Quartan prime (computing)
- Safe prime (computing)
- Sexy prime (computing)
- Solinas prime (computing)
- Safe and Sophie Germain primes (computing)
- Stern prime (computing)
- Strobogrammatic number (computing)
- Strong prime (computing)
- Super-prime (computing)
- Supersingular prime (algebraic number theory) (computing)
- Supersingular prime (for an elliptic curve) (computing)
- Supersingular prime (moonshine theory) (computing)
- Unique prime (computing)