Category:Conceptions of God
Here is a list of articles in the Conceptions of God category of the Unsolved portal. Conceptions of God in monotheist, pantheist, and panentheist religions – or of the supreme deity in henotheistic religions – can extend to various levels of abstraction:
- as a powerful, human-like, supernatural being, or as the deification of an esoteric, mystical or philosophical entity or category;
- as the "Ultimate", the summum bonum, the "Absolute Infinite", the "Transcendent", or Existence or Being itself;
- as the ground of being, the monistic substrate, that which we cannot understand; and so on.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Conceptions of God"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Conceptions of God (unsolved)
- Gender of God (unsolved)
- God as the devil (unsolved)
- God in Abrahamic religions (unsolved)
- God in the Bahá'í Faith (unsolved)
- God in the Baháʼí Faith (unsolved)
- God in Catholicism (philosophy)
- God in Christianity (unsolved)
- God in Hinduism (unsolved)
- God in Jainism (unsolved)
- God in Judaism (unsolved)
- God in Mormonism (unsolved)
- God in Sikhism (unsolved)
- God the Father (unsolved)
- Godhead in Christianity (unsolved)
- Gottgläubig (philosophy)
- Great Spirit (unsolved)
- Holy Spirit (unsolved)
- Logos (philosophy)
- Wiccan views of divinity (unsolved)
- Yahweh (unsolved)