Category:Conceptions of God
Here is a list of articles in the Conceptions of God category of the Religion portal. Conceptions of God in monotheist, pantheist, and panentheist religions – or of the supreme deity in henotheistic religions – can extend to various levels of abstraction:
- as a powerful, human-like, supernatural being, or as the deification of an esoteric, mystical or philosophical entity or category;
- as the "Ultimate", the summum bonum, the "Absolute Infinite", the "Transcendent", or Existence or Being itself;
- as the ground of being, the monistic substrate, that which we cannot understand; and so on.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- God in Buddhism (2 C, 2 P)
- God in Hinduism (1 C, 7 P)
- God in Islam (6 P)
- Pantheism (38 P)
- God in the Yoruba religion (3 P)
Pages in category "Conceptions of God"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Religion:Gender of God
- Religion:Gender of the Holy Spirit
- Religion:God as the devil
- Religion:God in Abrahamic religions
- Religion:God in the Bahá'í Faith
- Religion:God in the Baháʼí Faith
- Philosophy:God in Catholicism
- Religion:God in Christianity
- Philosophy:God in Hinduism
- Religion:God in Judaism
- Unsolved:God in Mormonism
- Religion:God in Mormonism
- Religion:God in Sikhism
- Religion:God the Father
- Unsolved:Godhead in Christianity
- Religion:Godhead in Christianity
- Religion:Great Spirit