Category:Coordinate charts in general relativity
Here is a list of articles in the category Coordinate charts in general relativity of the Physics portal. In general relativity, solutions to the Einstein field equation are specified locally using coordinate charts. Many of these are sufficiently important in the subject to have their own names and their own Wikipedia articles. We collect them here.
Pages in category "Coordinate charts in general relativity"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Friedmann–Lemaître–Robertson–Walker metric (computing)
- Harmonic coordinate condition (physics)
- Isotropic coordinates (computing)
- Kruskal–Szekeres coordinates (computing)
- Rindler coordinates (physics)
- Weyl−Lewis−Papapetrou coordinates (physics)