Category:Mathematical methods in general relativity
Here is a list of articles in the category Mathematical methods in general relativity of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category contains articles about various mathematical structures and techniques used in general relativity.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Mathematical methods in general relativity"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Mathematics of general relativity (physics)
- Canonical quantum gravity (physics)
- Cartan formalism (physics)
- Cartan–Karlhede algorithm (physics)
- Conformal Killing vector field (physics)
- Conformal vector field (physics)
- Congruence (general relativity) (physics)
- Construction of a complex null tetrad (physics)
- Covariant derivative (computing)
- Curvature collineation (physics)
- Energy condition (physics)
- Homothetic vector field (physics)
- Linearized gravity (physics)
- Regge calculus (physics)