|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cryobiology.|
Cryobiology is the study of living organisms, organs, biological tissues or biological cells at low temperatures. This knowledge is practically applied in three fields: cryonics, cryopreservation and cryosurgery. Please see cryobiology for more information. The Wikipedia entries related to cryobiology have typically been miscategorized as cryogenics, and the same mistake has been made for cryonics.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Cryozoa (1 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Cryobiology"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Cryobiology (biology)
- Glass transition (physics)
- In vitro fertilisation (biology)
- NASU Institute of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine Issues (organization)
- Neuropreservation (biology)
- RiAFP (biology)
- Targeted temperature management (biology)
- Xylomannan (biology)