Here is a list of articles in the Diophantine geometry category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Diophantine geometry is the study of the Diophantine equations of number theory in the setting of algebraic geometry.
Pages in category "Diophantine geometry"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Diophantine geometry (computing)
- Glossary of arithmetic and diophantine geometry (computing)
- Local zeta-function (computing)
- Nevanlinna invariant (computing)
- Quasi-algebraically closed field (computing)
- Rational point (computing)
- Weil's conjecture on Tamagawa numbers (computing)