Here is a list of articles in the category Engineering failures of the Engineering portal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Engineering failures.|
Engineered systems that failed in a spectacular, historic or edifying way.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Engineering failures"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Engineering disasters (engineering)
- 1999 Aggie Bonfire collapse (engineering)
- 2010 Boston water emergency (engineering)
- Annualized failure rate (engineering)
- Fail-fast (computing)
- Failing badly (computing)
- Failure analysis (engineering)
- Failure of electronic components (engineering)
- Failure modes, effects, and diagnostic analysis (computing)
- Failure rate (computing)
- Failure reporting, analysis, and corrective action system (computing)
- Flixborough disaster (engineering)
- Forensic engineering (computing)
- Nicoll Highway collapse (engineering)
- Quantum Byzantine agreement (physics)
- Safety-critical system (computing)
- Salton Sea (engineering)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (engineering)
- Serviceability failure (engineering)
- Single point of failure (computing)
- SL-1 (engineering)
- Steam rupture (engineering)
- Structural integrity and failure (physics)
- Switchover (computing)
- System accident (engineering)