Here is a list of articles in the category Equivalent units of the Physics portal. This category is for non-standard and derived units of measurement that specifically highlight an equivalence in their definition. They may have apparent, effective or equivalent in their names as well. Typically, such units (or indices) take another latent variable into account, for increased measurement invariance, e.g., apparent temperature, or they are more convenient in a particular context.
Pages in category "Equivalent units"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Effective input noise temperature (physics)
- Effective sample size (computing)
- Electron equivalent (physics)
- Equivalent carbon content (physics)
- Equivalent Forced Outage Rate (physics)
- Equivalent Full-Time Student Load (physics)
- Equivalent Martingale Measure (physics)
- Equivalent noise resistance (physics)
- Equivalent potential temperature (physics)
- Equivalent weight (chemistry)
- Full-time equivalent (physics)
- Livestock grazing comparison (physics)
- Oxygen equivalent (physics)