Here is a list of articles in the Geometry processing category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Geometry processing is the application of signal processing techniques to the domain of curves and surfaces. Geometry processing does typically involve analyzing, filtering or enhancing a shape using various types of functions in addition to other techniques to extract information from the shape.
Pages in category "Geometry processing"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Geometry processing (computing)
- Boolean operations on polygons (computing)
- Implicit surface (computing)
- Manifold (computing)
- Surface fairing (computing)
- Triangle mesh (computing)