Category:Multidimensional signal processing
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Multidimensional signal processing.|
Multidimensional signal processing is the processing of multidimensional signals.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Multidimensional signal processing"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Multidimensional signal processing (computing)
- 3D sound reconstruction (computing)
- Doppler echocardiography (computing)
- Fast Algorithms for Multidimensional Signals (computing)
- Imaging radar (computing)
- Monopulse radar (computing)
- Multidimensional discrete convolution (computing)
- Multidimensional filter design and implementation (computing)
- Multidimensional modulation (computing)
- Multidimensional sampling (computing)
- Multidimensional signal restoration (computing)
- Multidimensional system (computing)
- Multidimensional transform (computing)
- Perceptual-based 3D sound localization (computing)
- Relative Atrial Index (computing)
- Video processing (engineering)
- Wavelet for multidimensional signals analysis (computing)
- YaDICs (software)