Category:Hypothetical astronomical objects
Here is a list of articles in the Hypothetical astronomical objects category of the Astronomy portal. Hypothetical astronomical objects are celestial bodies which are inferred to exist. Some have yet to be proven or disproven; others are now viewed as protoscience, pseudoscience or obsolete scientific theory.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Hypothetical astronomical objects"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Hypothetical astronomical object (astronomy)
- Antimatter comet (astronomy)
- Cosmic string (astronomy)
- Five-planet Nice model (astronomy)
- Isotropic beacon (astronomy)
- KIC 8462852 (astronomy)
- List of hypothetical Solar System objects (astronomy)
- Quark-nova (astronomy)
- Shell collapsar (astronomy)
- Tabby's Star (astronomy)
- Zombie star (astronomy)