Here is a list of articles in the category Mechanisms (engineering) of the Engineering portal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mechanisms (engineering).|
Mechanisms are mechanical devices designed to transform forces and movement into a desired set of output forces and movement.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Actuators (1 C, 42 P)
- ► Brakes (2 C, 30 P)
- ► Escapements (12 P)
- ► Firearm actions (6 C, 68 P)
- ► Linkages (mechanical) (56 P)
- ► Pumps (129 P)
- ► Rotating shaft couplings (20 P)
- ► Winches (6 P)
Pages in category "Mechanisms (engineering)"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Mechanism (engineering) (engineering)
- Anti-twister mechanism (physics)
- Eccentric (mechanism) (engineering)
- Float switch (physics)
- Jackscrew (engineering)
- Overspeed (engineering)
- Universal joint (engineering)
- Valve guide (engineering)