Here is a list of articles in the category Linkages (mechanical) of the Engineering portal.
A linkage is an assembly of bodies connected together to manage forces and movement.
Pages in category "Linkages (mechanical)"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Linkage (mechanical) (engineering)
- Assur group (engineering)
- Eight-bar linkage (engineering)
- Four-bar linkage (engineering)
- Ideal machine (physics)
- Jansen's linkage (computing)
- Leg mechanism (engineering)
- Metal expansion joint (engineering)
- Overconstrained mechanism (engineering)
- Quadruplanar-Inversor (physics)
- Virtual work (physics)