Here is a list of articles in the Non-associative algebra category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Nonassociative algebraic structures are those for which the binary operation does not satisfy the associative law.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Non-associative algebras (1 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Non-associative algebra"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Bol loop (computing)
- Gyrovector space (physics)
- Isotopy of loops (computing)
- Jacobi identity (computing)
- Noncommutative Jordan algebra (computing)
- Small Latin squares and quasigroups (computing)
- Vertex operator algebra (computing)