Here is a list of articles in the Power engineering category of the Physics portal. Power engineering, also called power systems engineering, is a subfield of electrical engineering that deals with the generation, transmission and distribution of electric power as well as the electrical devices connected to such systems including generators, motors and transformers.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Power engineering"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Power engineering (physics)
- Body contact (electricity) (engineering)
- Demand factor (engineering)
- Holomorphic embedding load flow method (engineering)
- Kron reduction (physics)
- Neher–McGrath method (engineering)
- Operating reserve (engineering)
- Mangalore Anantha Pai (biography)
- Per-unit system (physics)
- Power Engineering (magazine) (engineering)
- Power engineering software (engineering)
- Power-flow study (physics)
- Power plant engineering (engineering)
- Power system protection (engineering)
- Power-system protection (engineering)
- Power-to-X (engineering)
- Utilization factor (engineering)