Category:Rules of thumb
Here is a list of articles in the category Rules of thumb of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Adages (95 P)
Pages in category "Rules of thumb"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- 68–95–99.7 rule (computing)
- Baird's rule (computing)
- I before E except after C (computing)
- Joy's law (computing) (computing)
- Naismith's rule (computing)
- Two-second rule (computing)
- Wirth's law (computing)