A transducer is a device, usually electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical, electromagnetic, photonic, or photovoltaic that converts one type of energy to another for various purposes including measurement or information transfer (for example, pressure sensors). In a broader sense, a transducer is sometimes defined as any device that converts a signal from one form to another.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Transducers"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Transducer (engineering)
- Automatic watch (engineering)
- Fessenden oscillator (physics)
- Interdigital transducer (physics)
- Microelectromechanical systems (engineering)
- Orthomode transducer (astronomy)
- Sauerbrey equation (physics)
- Sensor (engineering)
- Smart transducer (engineering)
- Sound amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (physics)
- Synchro (engineering)