Category:Vectors (mathematics and physics)
Here is a list of articles in the category Vectors (mathematics and physics) of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. In mathematics and physics, the concept of a vector is an important fundamental and encompasses a variety of distinct but related notions.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Vectors (mathematics and physics)"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Vector (mathematics and physics) (physics)
- 4D vector (physics)
- Burgers vector (computing)
- Four-vector (physics)
- Kelvin–Stokes theorem (physics)
- Laplace–Runge–Lenz vector (physics)
- Orbital state vectors (computing)
- Quadruple product (computing)
- Unit vector (computing)
- Wave vector (physics)