Quadradius is a board game superficially similar to checkers (draughts) for up to 6 players. The purpose is to eliminate all of one's opponent's pieces by jumping on top of them with your own. Basic movement with the pieces is a single square up, down, left or right, but power-ups spawn randomly on the board that allow for a wide range of powers, including deforming the board itself.
At the 2008 Independent Games Festival, Quadradius won third place in the Gleemie Awards.
In 2011, Quadradius was listed in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die.
- "Quadradius! | Dave Ex Machina". http://www.daveexmachina.com/wordpress/?p=2024.
- "Quadradius - About Us". http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:vyyQt2GpKWEJ:quadradius.com/about+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ie.
- "Quadradius". August 22, 2016. https://igf.com/quadradius.
- "Giochi per il mio computer". Sprea Editori SpA. April 1, 2008. http://archive.org/details/GMC_141_2008_04.
- Mott, Tony (December 5, 2011). 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die: You Must Play Before You Die. Octopus. ISBN 9781844037155. https://books.google.com/books?id=olpPoAswgHoC&q=%22neptune%27s+pride%22+1001.