Short description: Natural number
|Cardinal||two hundred forty-one|
(two hundred forty-first)
241 (two hundred [and] forty-one) is the natural number between 240 and 242. It is also a prime number.
241 is the larger of the twin primes (239, 241). Twin primes are pairs of primes separated by 2.
241 is a regular prime and a lucky prime.
Since 241 = 15 × 24 + 1, it is a Proth prime.
241 is a repdigit in base 15 (111).
241 is the only known Lucas–Wieferich prime to (U, V) = (3, −1).
Americium-241 is the most common isotope of Americium, used in smoke detectors.
In popular culture
- Reel Big Fish wrote a song entitled "241," where the number is repeated as the only lyric.
- Another song entitled "241" is sung by Filipino band Rivermaya.
- List of highways numbered 241
- ↑ "Sloane's A007703 : Regular primes". OEIS Foundation. https://oeis.org/A007703.
- ↑ "Sloane's A031157 : Numbers that are both lucky and prime". OEIS Foundation. https://oeis.org/A031157.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/241 (number). Read more