Here is a list of articles in the Astronomical events category of the Astronomy portal. Astronomical events are events such as eclipses or novae that astronomy studies, whereas "astronomy events" refers to events such as meetings, conferences and other such newsworthy occasions relating to astronomy.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Astronomical events of the Solar System (6 C, 13 P)
- ► Eclipses (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Fast radio bursts (3 P)
- ► Gamma-ray bursts (3 C, 21 P)
- ► Impact events (5 C, 11 P)
- ► Novae (5 C, 69 P)
- ► Astronomical radio sources (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Supernovae (1 C, 110 P)
Pages in category "Astronomical events"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Astronomical event (astronomy)
- Dwarf nova (astronomy)
- Eclipse (astronomy)
- Hypernova (astronomy)
- Kilonova (astronomy)
- Nova (astronomy)
- Planetary transits and occultations (astronomy)
- Winter solstice (astronomy)
- X-ray transient (astronomy)
- Zero shadow day (astronomy)