|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Astronomy is a science involving the observation and explanation of events occurring outside Earth and its atmosphere. It includes the study of the origin, evolution, and physical and chemical properties of objects that can be observed in the sky, space, and in the whole universe.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Astronomical events (11 C, 53 P)
- History of astronomy (7 C, 75 P)
- Astronomical instruments (3 C, 111 P)
- Astronomical myths (1 C, 17 P)
- Astronomy organizations (5 C, 97 P)
- Time in astronomy (1 C, 52 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Astronomy:Advanced Scientific Data Format
- Astronomy:Alignments of random points
- Astronomy:Aperture Photometry Tool
- Astronomy:Astrology and astronomy
- Astronomy:Astrology and science
- Astronomy:Astronomical coordinate systems
- Astronomy:Astronomical Observatory of Cantabria
- Astronomy:Astrophysical fluid dynamics