Here is a list of articles in the category Complex surfaces of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. A complex surface is a complex manifold of dimension two. The Enriques-Kodaira classification and the list of complex surfaces give an overview of the possibilities. A non-singular complex surface is a 4-manifold.
Pages in category "Complex surfaces"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- List of complex and algebraic surfaces (computing)
- Abelian surface (computing)
- Picard modular surface (computing)
- Quartic surface (computing)
- Veronese surface (computing)