Here is a list of articles in the Dimension theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Dimension theory is a branch of general topology dealing with dimensional invariants of topological spaces.
Pages in category "Dimension theory"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Zero-dimensional space (computing)
- Assouad dimension (computing)
- Box counting (computing)
- G-measure (computing)
- Inductive dimension (computing)
- Lebesgue covering dimension (computing)
- Negative-dimensional space (computing)
- Order dimension (computing)
- Packing dimension (computing)
- Universal space (computing)