Here is a list of articles in the category Doomsday scenarios of the Unsolved portal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Doomsday scenarios.|
Doomsday scenarios are possible events that could cause human extinction and/or the destruction of all or most life on Earth (a "true" or "major" Armageddon scenario), or alternately a 'lesser' Armageddon scenario in which the cultural, technological, environmental or social world is so greatly altered it could be considered like a different world.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Apocalypticism (48 P)
Pages in category "Doomsday scenarios"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- 2012 phenomenon (social)
- The Jupiter Effect (unsolved)
- Kinetic bombardment (physics)
- Our Final Hour (unsolved)
- Transhumanism (philosophy)
- Ultimate fate of the universe (astronomy)
- World War III (social)
- Year 2000 problem (computing)
- Zombie apocalypse (unsolved)