Here is a list of articles in the category Duality theories of the Philosophy portal. The idea of mathematical duality was first noticed as projective duality. There it appears as the idea of interchanging dimension k and codimension k+1 in propositions of projective geometry. A large number of duality theories have now been created in mathematics, ranging as far as optimization theory and theoretical physics.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Duality theories"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.
- Born reciprocity (physics)
- Fei–Ranis model of economic growth (philosophy)
- Intersection homology (computing)
- Koszul duality (computing)
- Noncommutative harmonic analysis (computing)
- Duality (order theory) (computing)
- Seiberg duality (physics)
- Semi-reflexive space (computing)
- Serre duality (computing)
- Six operations (computing)
- Dual space (computing)
- Spanier–Whitehead duality (computing)
- Stereotype algebra (computing)
- Stereotype space (computing)
- Stokes' theorem (computing)
- Stone duality (computing)
- Supporting functional (computing)
- Supporting hyperplane (computing)
- SYZ conjecture (computing)
- Verdier duality (computing)