Here is a list of articles in the category EC 1.1.99 of the Biology portal. This category groups enzymes having the EC number 1.1.99, corresponding to oxidoreductases acting on the CH-OH group of donors with other acceptors, i.e., those not found in the earlier 1.1.# classes. For example, EC 1.1.1 enzymes used NAD or NADP as the acceptor, whereas 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 enzymes use cytochromes and oxygen, respectively.
Pages in category "EC 1.1.99"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- 2-Deoxy-scyllo-inosamine dehydrogenase (SAM-dependent) (biology)
- 2-oxo-acid reductase (biology)
- 3-hydroxycyclohexanone dehydrogenase (biology)
- Hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (biology)
- Methanol dehydrogenase (nicotinoprotein) (biology)
- Uracil dehydrogenase (biology)