Category:Entropy and information
|[[HandWiki:Computing portal|Computing portal portal]]|
Here is a list of articles in the category Entropy and information of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This is a category for articles relating to entropy and information in information theory.
The lead article for this category is Entropy (information theory).
To be distinguished from: Category:Thermodynamic entropy, for articles relating to entropy specifically in a thermodynamic context.
Articles relating to entropy should generally be placed in one or the other of these categories, but not both (the main exception being Entropy in thermodynamics and information theory).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Entropy and information"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Entropy (information theory) (computing)
- Binary entropy function (computing)
- Differential entropy (computing)
- Gibbs algorithm (computing)
- Joint entropy (computing)
- Kullback–Leibler divergence (computing)
- Rényi entropy (computing)
- Variation of information (computing)