Category:Extreme value data
Here is a list of articles in the category Extreme value data of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
Pages in category "Extreme value data"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- 100-year flood (computing)
- Discrete Weibull distribution (computing)
- Extreme value theory (computing)
- Pickands–Balkema–de Haan theorem (computing)
- Residence time (statistics) (computing)
- Stability postulate (computing)
- Weibull distribution (computing)