Here is a list of articles in the Multivariable calculus category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Multivariate (sometimes multivariable) calculus is the field of mathematics in which the results of differential and integral calculus are extended to contexts requiring the use of functions of several variables.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Multivariable calculus"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Multivariable calculus (computing)
- List of multivariable calculus topics (computing)
- Jacobian matrix and determinant (computing)
- Quasi-exact solvability (computing)
- Saddle point (computing)
- Sard's theorem (computing)
- Scalar field (physics)
- Second partial derivative test (computing)
- Several complex variables (computing)
- Shift theorem (computing)
- Surface integral (computing)
- Symmetric decreasing rearrangement (computing)
- Symmetry of second derivatives (computing)
- Upper-convected time derivative (computing)