In mathematics, a differential operator is a linear operator defined as a function of the differentiation operator. It is helpful, as a matter of notation first, to consider differentiation as an abstract operation, accepting a function and returning another (in the style of a higher-order function in computer science).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Connection (mathematics) (1 C, 36 P)
Pages in category "Differential operators"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Differential operator (computing)
- Atiyah–Singer index theorem (computing)
- Bernstein–Sato polynomial (computing)
- Functional derivative (computing)
- Kato's conjecture (computing)
- Nabla symbol (computing)
- Quasi-exact solvability (computing)
- Rot operator (computing)
- Ultrahyperbolic equation (computing)