Here is a list of articles in the category Probability theorems of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
|This is a set category. It should only contain pages that are Probability theorems or lists of Probability theorems, as well as subcategories containing those things (themselves set categories). Topics about Probability theorems in general should be placed in relevant topic categories.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Probability theorems"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.
- Cameron–Martin theorem
- Campbell's theorem (probability)
- Central limit theorem
- Characterization of probability distributions
- Chung–Erdős inequality
- Condorcet's jury theorem
- Continuous mapping theorem
- Contraction principle (large deviations theory)
- Coupon collector's problem
- Cox's theorem
- Cramér–Wold theorem
- Cramér's decomposition theorem
- Cramér’s decomposition theorem
- Cramér's theorem (large deviations)
- Craps principle