Here is a list of articles in the category Protein classification of the Biology portal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Protein classification.|
The study of proteins, generally under the heading of proteomics, is a vast and complex subject, and much effort has been made to classify and categorize, according to the many specific fields of investigation under which they come.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Protein classification"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- ASD (database) (software)
- Effective (database) (software)
- FAM231B (biology)
- Families of Structurally Similar Proteins database (biology)
- Hypothetical protein (biology)
- InterPro (biology)
- Transporter Classification Database (biology)