Biology:List of proteins
Note that there exists a category for proteins that is more complete than this list.
All proteins can be found in the human proteome unless marked with a "%".
For more information about categorizing protein types, see List of types of proteins.
- Serum Amyloid P Component
- Serum albumin
- Complement proteins
- Factor VIII
- Factor XIII
- Protein C
- Protein S
- Protein Z
- Protein Z-related protease inhibitor
- Von Willebrand Factor
Acute phase proteins
Hemoglobin (oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin)
Transmembrane transport proteins
Ion pumping enzymes are in the enzymes section.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor
- GABAa receptors
Synport / Antiport proteins
Hormones and growth factors
- Colony-stimulating factors (CSFs)
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF)
- Fibroblast growth factor (FGF)
- Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)
- Transforming growth factors (TGFs)
- Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)
- Receptors with enzyme activity are in the enzymes section.
- Receptors that are ion channels are in the ion channel section.
- G-protein-coupled receptor
- CI protein %
Transcription regulatory proteins that are receptors are in the receptors section.
- GroEL %
See List of enzymes
Complexes with multiple components including proteins
- List of enzymes
- Protein design Enzymes
- Protein family
- Structural domain
- Wikipedia:MeSH D12.776 (Medical Subject Headings classification of proteins)
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List of proteins. Read more