Here is a list of articles in the category Quantum electronics of the Physics portal. Quantum electronics is the area of physics dealing with the effects of quantum mechanics on the behaviour of electrons in matter.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Quantum electronics"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Brus equation (physics)
- Josephson junction count (engineering)
- Electrically detected magnetic resonance (physics)
- Flux qubit (computing)
- Nanocrystal solar cell (physics)
- Phase qubit (computing)
- Quantum bus (computing)
- Quantum dot (physics)
- Quantum dot display (physics)
- Quantum dot solar cell (physics)
- Quantum efficiency (engineering)
- Quantum electrodynamics (physics)
- Quantum flux parametron (physics)
- Quantum Hall effect (physics)
- Quantum heterostructure (physics)
- Quantum mirage (physics)
- Quantum point contact (physics)
- Quantum spin Hall effect (physics)
- Quantum tunnelling composite (physics)
- The Quantum Vacuum (physics)
- Quantum well (physics)
- Quantum wire (physics)
- Quantum-confined Stark effect (physics)
- Rapid single flux quantum (physics)
- Wetting layer (physics)