A religious cosmology or mythological cosmology is a way of explaining the origin, the history and the evolution of the cosmos or universe based on the religious beliefs of a specific traditions. Religious cosmologies usually include an act or process of creation by a creator deity or a larger pantheon.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Religious cosmologies"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Religious cosmology (unsolved)
- Ideal age (religion)
- Jain cosmology (religion)
- Norse cosmology (computing)
- The Urantia Book (religion)
- Valley of Hinnom (Gehenna) (religion)
- World to come (religion)
- Zoroastrian cosmology (religion)