A religious cosmology or mythological cosmology is a way of explaining the origin, the history and the evolution of the cosmos or universe based on the religious mythology of a specific tradition. Religious cosmologies usually include an act or process of creation by a creator deity or a larger pantheon.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Creationism (2 C, 39 P)
Pages in category "Religious cosmologies"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Religious cosmology (unsolved)
- Abyss (religion) (unsolved)
- Ideal age (unsolved)
- Jain cosmology (unsolved)
- The Urantia Book (unsolved)
- Zoroastrian cosmology (unsolved)