Category:Representation theory of Lie groups
Here is a list of articles in the category Representation theory of Lie groups of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Representation theory of Lie algebras (22 P)
Pages in category "Representation theory of Lie groups"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Representation of a Lie group (computing)
- (g,K)-module (computing)
- 3-j symbol (physics)
- 6-j symbol (physics)
- 9-j symbol (physics)
- Discrete series representation (computing)
- Frobenius–Schur indicator (computing)
- Maximal torus (computing)
- Orbit method (computing)
- Racah W-coefficient (computing)
- Real analytic Eisenstein series (computing)
- Representation theory of SL2(R) (computing)
- Representation theory of SU(2) (computing)
- Representation theory of the Galilean group (physics)
- Representation theory of the Lorentz group (physics)
- Representation theory of the Poincaré group (computing)
- Representative function (computing)
- Spin representation (computing)
- Table of Clebsch–Gordan coefficients (computing)
- Unitarian trick (computing)
- Zonal spherical function (computing)