Category:Species made extinct by human activities
Here is a list of articles in the category Species made extinct by human activities of the Biology portal. This category lists some of the species that have become extinct due to human activity, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
- They may also need to be placed in Category:Extinctions since 1500.
See also the related Category:Holocene extinctions.
Pages in category "Species made extinct by human activities"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Domed Rodrigues giant tortoise (biology)
- Formosan clouded leopard (biology)
- Hemigrapsus estellinensis (biology)
- Kangaroo Island emu (biology)
- Oʻahu nukupuʻu (biology)
- Carolina parakeet (biology)
- Bachman's warbler (biology)
- Xerces blue (biology)