Category:Theorems in algebra
Here is a list of articles in the category Theorems in algebra of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Theorems in algebra"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Descartes' rule of signs (computing)
- Factor theorem (computing)
- Frobenius determinant theorem (computing)
- Frobenius reciprocity theorem (computing)
- Fundamental theorem of finitely generated abelian groups (computing)
- Fundamental theorem of Galois theory (computing)
- Gershgorin circle theorem (computing)
- Jacobson–Bourbaki theorem (computing)
- Liouville's theorem (differential algebra) (computing)
- Theorem of transition (computing)