Category:Topological graph theory
Here is a list of articles in the Topological graph theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Topological graph theory is a branch of graph theory. Its main topic is the study of embeddings of graphs in surfaces. See also Category:Geometric graph theory and Category:Graph drawing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Planar graphs (1 C, 88 P)
Pages in category "Topological graph theory"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Topological graph theory (computing)
- Albertson conjecture (computing)
- Left-right planarity test (computing)
- Linkless embedding (computing)
- Matsushima's formula (computing)
- Petrie dual (computing)
- Queue number (computing)
- String graph (computing)
- Wilson operation (computing)
- Xuong tree (computing)