Muine Music Player showing the Play Album dialog box.
|Developer(s)||Peter Johanson, Jorn Baayen|
0.8.11 / September 13, 2009
|Written in||C# (Mono)|
|Operating system||Unix-like systems|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Muine is an audio player for the GNOME desktop environment which runs on Linux, Solaris, BSD and other UNIX-like systems. Muine is written in C# using Mono and Gtk#. The default backend is GStreamer framework but Muine can also use xine libraries.
- A simple, intuitive user interface
- Ogg Vorbis, FLAC and MP3 music playback support
- Automatic album-cover fetching
- Support for embedded ID3v2 album images
- ReplayGain support
- Support for multiple artist and performer tags per song
- A system tray icon
- Plugin support
- Translations into many languages
- Software audio players (free and open-source)
- Freshmeat project page for Muine
- Free Agent: Picture Perfect and in Tune
- Seven Cool Mono Apps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muine was the original source. Read more.