Software:We Sing Pop!
|We Sing Pop!|
|Publisher(s)||Nordic Games Publishing|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4 (Xbox One & PlayStation 4)|
|Genre(s)||Music Video game|
We Sing Pop! is a 2012 karaoke game part of the We Sing family of games, developed by French studio Le Cortex. The game features songs from the pop genre of music, covering popular songs from decades of music. The game was announced along with We Sing UK Hits and We Sing Rock! at E3 2011.
The gameplay is similar to the SingStar set of video games. Players are required to sing along with music in order to score points, matching pitch and rhythm. The game has anticheat technology whereby tapping or humming will register on the screen but no points will be awarded. We Sing Pop! also contains the addition of 'Star Notes' that allow the player to score even more points by matching the pitch and rhythm of certain hard to score parts of songs.
- 30 full licensed songs with music videos where available
- Solo Modes - Solo, Blind and Expert.
- Multiplayer modes - Group Battle, We Sing, Versus, Pass the Mic, First to X, Expert, Blind, Marathon.
- Real Karaoke mode
- Jukebox mode
- Singing Lessons
- Award System
- Customisable backgrounds
- Four Microphones
- Integrates with a USB hub
Due to hardware limitations with the Wii only having two USB ports, a standard USB hub can be used to play with three or more players. The game uses the standard logitech USB microphone for the Wii.
- Adele - Rolling in the Deep
- Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
- Coldplay - Clocks
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Enrique Iglesias - Hero
- Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
- Flo Rida ft. David Guetta – Club Can't Handle Me
- Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over
- Hanson - MMMBop
- Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect
- Kelis - Milkshake
- The Killers - When You Were Young
- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
- Lady Gaga - Born This Way
- Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird
- Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath
- Outkast - Hey Ya!
- Owl City - Fireflies
- Peter Andre ft. Bubbler Ranx - Mysterious Girl
- Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
- Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
- Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
- Sonny & Cher – I Got You Babe
- Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner - Written in the Stars
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- Village People - Y.M.C.A.
- Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
- Wham! - I'm Your Man
- Wretch 32 ft. Example - Unorthodox
Due to hardware limitations with the Wii only having two USB ports, any standard USB hub can be used to increase the number of USB ports to allow for four players. The game uses the standard Logitech USB microphone for the Wii.
- "We Sing Pop! Release Date Press Release". Nordic Games Publishing AB. 2012-02-09. http://www.nordicgames.se/index.php?/article/pop_it_in_your_diary_latest_we_sing_release_date_unveiled. Retrieved 2012-02-09.
- "Four New We Sings Announced". Go Nintendo. 2011-06-02. http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=153209. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "We Sing Pop! Tracklist Announcement #1". Go Nintendo. 2012-02-16. http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172081. Retrieved 2012-02-16.
- "We Sing Pop! Tracklist Announcement #2". Go Nintendo. 2012-02-23. http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=172508. Retrieved 2012-02-23.
- "We Sing Pop! Tracklist Announcement #3". God is a Geek. 2012-03-01. http://www.godisageek.com/2012/03/peter-andre-coldplay-jessie-join-playlist-sing-pop/. Retrieved 2012-03-01.
- "We Sing Pop! Tracklist Announcement #4". Daily Joypad. 2012-03-08. http://www.dailyjoypad.co.uk/?p=31438. Retrieved 2012-03-08.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ We Sing Pop!. Read more