|Cardinal||three hundred eighty-four|
(three hundred eighty-fourth)
|Factorization||27 × 3|
384 (three hundred [and] eighty-four) is the natural number following 383 and preceding 385. It is an even composite positive integer.
- the sum of a twin prime pair (191 + 193).
- the sum of six consecutive primes (53 + 59 + 61 + 67 + 71 + 73).
- the order of the hyperoctahedral group for n = 4
- the double factorial of 8.
- an abundant number.
- the third 129-gonal number after 1, 129 and before 766 and 1275.
- a Harshad number in bases 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 17, and 62 other bases.
Being a low multiple of a power of two, 384 occurs often in the field of computing. For example, the digest length of the secure hash function SHA-384, the screen resolution of Virtual Boy is 384x224, MP3 Audio layer 1 encoding is 384 kibps, in 3G phones the WAN implementation of CDMA is up to 384 kbit/s.
In other fields
- The year 384 AD.
- The year 384 BC.
- The Jewish year can be 384 days long.
- The Thai lunar calendar can be 384 days long.
- 384 is the ISO 3166-1 numeric code for Côte d'Ivoire.
- Asteroid 384 Burdigala.
- The number of lines in the I Ching (64x6).
- Interstate 384 in the United States .
- USS Parche (SS-384) was a US submarine in the 20th century
- The apogee of the expeditions to the International Space Station is generally 384 km.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/384 (number). Read more