Here is a list of articles in the category Application-specific graphs of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Application-specific graphs.|
This category is for graphs arising in or defined for particular applications of graph theory.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Application-specific graphs"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- Cayley graph (computing)
- Chemical graph theory (chemistry)
- Citation graph (computing)
- Co-stardom network (computing)
- Coates graph (computing)
- Collaboration graph (computing)
- Configuration graph (computing)
- Conceptual graph (computing)
- Constraint graph (computing)
- Constraint graph (layout) (computing)
- Control flow graph (computing)
- Control-flow graph (computing)
- Cycle graph (algebra) (computing)
- Graph theory in enzymatic kinetics (computing)
- Loss network (computing)
- Zero-divisor graph (computing)